MOOS Project Viewer for Mac 3.1.3MOOS Project Viewer - Shareware
It is running on any Java enabled platform including Windows, Mac OS X and Linux and it is the perfect solution for project stakeholders to view the project details in a dynamic way. No need to work with printed materials or static reports in different formats (html, pdf, excel, etc.). Using MOOS Project Viewer you get the possibility to see project details that no other report can give you. You can zoom in/out, collapse/expand, show/hide, resize, etc. Hence you get a powerful tool with a strong configuration to view any Microsoft Project file.
Why do you need a Microsoft Project viewer?
If you receive a file generated with MS Project and you don't have Microsoft Project and you only need to view it then you need a Microsoft Project viewer. This will help you save money. There are many viewers on the market: some freeware and some commercial but only some of them are really good. MOOS Project Viewer has the best Microsoft Project viewer value/price ratio.
What do you get by using MOOS Project Viewer?
* Open any and all Microsoft Project files (mpp, mpt, xml) and Microsoft Project versions (2000, 2003, 2007)
* No need to have MS Project installed on your computer
* Easy to use interface (easier that with Microsoft Project)
* Available views: Gantt Chart, Task Sheet, Resource Sheet, Resource Usage, Tracking Gantt
* Print any view
* Wide Gantt chart timescale range (from minutes to years)
* Show critical path, deadlines and baselines in Gantt chart
* Show/hide, arrange and resize columns per view and keep settings
* Running on multiple platforms (Windows, Mac OS X, Linux)
* 24 hours support
* free updates
MOOS Project Viewer for Mac is a Shareware software in the category Business developed by MOOS Project Viewer.
It was checked for updates 31 times by the users of our client application UpdateStar during the last month.
The latest version of MOOS Project Viewer for Mac is 3.1.6, released on 09/24/2015. It was initially added to our database on 12/09/2014. The most prevalent version is 3.1.6, which is used by 100 % of all installations.
MOOS Project Viewer for Mac requires any Windows operating system to be running on the computer it will be installed on.
MOOS Project Viewer for Mac has not been rated by our users yet.
Write a review for MOOS Project Viewer for Mac!
- 08/19/2017 - Chinese Simplified Fonts Support For Adobe Reader X 10
- 08/19/2017 - Kate's Video Cutter (free) 5.224
- 08/19/2017 - Webcam Video Capture 6.673
- 08/19/2017 - Webcam Simulator XP Edition 6.673
- 08/19/2017 - Fake Voice 6.842